About This Position
Our client are national leaders in one of Australia's fastest growing industries who specialise in Retirement Villages and Real Estate Services.
Our client provides residents the perfect lifestyle with access to a range of amenities within a state of the art retirement village.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic, and have strong organisational and time management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in retirement village sales.
- Contract administration and management skills for “lease for life” contracts, including drafting and checking.
- Understanding of Retirement Village legislation and regulations framework to be able to oversee sales activities and ensure compliance.
- Manage sales process and communications ensure compliance with legislations and regulations.
- Development and execution of training of sales staff in new policies and procedures around sales and customer management.
- Customer service skills and networking capabilities.
- The ability to promote the business brand.
An excellent salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”