About This Position
The Business Development Manager’s role is one of the most critical. Applicants will have a high performance standard, hunger for success and a will to achieve is paramount. The Business Development Manager’s worth to our Client is valued in their ability to identify opportunities, clearly articulate a solution, build strong and long lasting connections to result in a converted and happy new client. The business will look to them for guidance around strategic plans and activities, to ensure they catch every opportunity within the market.
- Continuously building a pipeline of prospective clients and opportunities through firstly identifying but also ensuring we are offering the right solution for the clients needs
- Converting new clients and growing existing clients to ensure our Clients achieve its targets and expand our services into new markets and sectors.
- Building new and maintaining a strong level of connection between clients and the business.
- Personally follow and model the critical success factors within our Clients “Sales Excellence” philosophy.
- Maintain the high level of service provided to both clients and candidates, in line with our Clients policies and procedures.
- Achieve 100% accuracy and compliance in regards to both our Clients and their Clients management policies and procedures.
- Ensure all business generated meets our Clients commercial viability targets
- Engage and motivate the team to understand the client requirements and critical aspects of the workforce solution sold to that client
- Perform potential client identification activities such as site visits and gathering market intel.
- Prepare and execute a workforce proposal for each potential client
- Expanding our Clients brand throughout new and existing geographical areas and sectors by clearly articulating our Clients point of difference and benefits to our potential client
- Detailing client needs and future work in the recruitment management system to ensure all team members have everything required to deliver
- Follow all related policies and procedures.
- Follow all client facing health, safety and risk management process and procedures thoroughly. Resolve and understand any issues, injuries or events. Ensuring all required documentation is completed before commencing work.
A salary of $65k + super + a fully maintained company car, mobile phone and laptop is on offer together with a generous bonus/incentive structure.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”