About This Position
Our Clients are renowned as the most awarded and successful boutique agency in the history of the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia. The company is based in the northern suburbs on our beautiful coast and has been operating for over 20 years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for real estate to join our Client’s team as a Senior Property Manager.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes and abilities:
- Experience using REST
- Highly organised with strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Own car and valid driver's licence
- Property Management Registration is essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong client/customer focus and ability to build strong relationships
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
A competitive market salary will be offered to the successful Candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”