About This Position
This position is responsible for assisting our Client with lease negotiations, rent reviews and property management activities across its tenanted estate to ensure the best commercial outcome.
The position assists the Leasing Manager and Property Manager with Leasing and Rent Reviews, Tenancy Issues and managing key Government and private sector stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Invoicing tenants and maintaining and updating the Rent Invoicing Schedule and collection of rent.
- Carry out preliminary negotiation for casual or short-term leases.
- Maintaining Tenancy Schedules & Oracle database.
- Tenancy rental reviews.
- Coordinate and organising of repairs and maintenance.
- Obtaining Tenants Certificates of Currency and maintaining Tenant Insurance Schedule.
- Generating work orders and paying invoices.
- Internal communications with project managers.
- External communications with Lessee’s and local authorities.
- Assisting in lease negotiations.
- Engage Instruct and monitor performance of external contractors.
- Support to the Leasing Manager.
Success factors for the position include:
- At least two years’ experience with property lease negotiations and/or residential / industrial property management and financial software.
- Knowledge of property common law and real estate legislation and industry procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an enthusiastic team member.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Organisation skills and some knowledge of records management.
- Good computer skills including data entry and the ability to use Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- A current driver’s licence is required.
The salary range on offer is around $85k to $90k + super..
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”