About This Position
Our Clients, seeking a full-time Strata Manager to join our team located in the Eastern Suburbs.
The role includes a variety of tasks such as running meetings, liaising with clients, financial reports and day to day administration duties.
The successful applicant will require the following attributes:
• Strong administration and strata management portfolio background
• Reliable working history
• Highly organised with effective time management skills and high attention to detail
• Computer literate - including Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Capable of taking direction from senior staff when required
• Thrive on working under pressure and multi-tasking
• Understanding of the Property Strata Industry
• Understand financial statements
• Available for after hours meetings
• WA drivers licence required
Immediate start is available for the right candidate with a salary circa of $70k - $75k +
Hours of business are 9.00 am-5.00 pm Monday to Friday, applicants should be able to work longer hours if required.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”