About This Position
- Develop your career in Commercial Property
- Varied and challenging role
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Perth CBD Location – Iconic NEW Building
We currently have a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated Property Management Assistant to work within our Clients Asset Services division based in Perth's CBD. Your role will be to provide a high level of administrative support to the General Manager and wider team. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide full administrative and secretarial assistance to the Property Management team
- Lease administration & tenancy schedules
- Invoice processing and preparation of monthly reports
- Tenant and owner liaison and follow up of rental arrears
- Draft, review and prepare all correspondence and presentations
- Establish and maintain service contracts, service orders and purchase orders within the Asset Services systems
- Provide assistance to the wider Asset Services team as required
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong administration background preferably in the property sector. You must be client focused with a high attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff alike. You will be proactive, approachable and professional with excellent communication skills and intermediate to advanced level MS Office skills.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”