About This Position
Our Client is a boutique commercial real estate firm, is seeking a full time strata property management assistant to support the Strata and Property Management Departments.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Respond to account / property queries from lot owners, tenants and property managers
- Prepare General Meeting and Council of Owners notices & agendas and take minutes
- Issue work orders and obtain quotes from trades for buildings under management
- Utilise database to maintain calendar of activities for meetings, management agreements, key and insurance registers
- Prepare arrears and associated debt recovery correspondence
- Data processing and invoice coding
- End of Month processing on Cirrus would be an advantage.
- General administrative tasks including archiving, mail, banking and relief reception as required
This is a unique full time position offering exposure to both commercial strata and commercial property management. Opportunities for growth into management roles will be encouraged.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic assistant with a minimum of two years office experience. The successful applicant should have an eye for detail and the ability to work under instruction, while also managing their own workload. Time management and the ability to think on your feet will be critical in order to respond quickly to building maintenance issues and efficiently coordinate the day-to-day management activities. A willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team are also critical. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential and an advanced understanding will be favourably viewed.
Experience in either strata or property management is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
Our client is a progressive real estate company, part of a national network with strong ties to the eastern states based offices. They are based in the Perth CBD and are a full service commercial real estate firm which provides sales and leasing, valuation and consultancy, property, strata and facilities management and land sales. They have a large existing strata management portfolio across the Perth Metropolitan area.
Salary on offer is circa $55k to $60k+ super (negotiable) on your experience. This role offers career growth and longevity.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd via email to email@example.com or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”