About This Position
Our client, located in the CBD is seeking to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Portfolio Manager to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Enquiries - Handle all leasing and property management enquiries relevant to the allocated portfolio.
- Rent Reviews — Conduct appropriate research, initiate reports, negotiate and implement outcomes, sending relevant notices to tenants and landlords.
- Lease Renewals — Send relevant notices/documents to tenants and landlords. Coordinate where relevant formal extension and lease documentation.
- Arrears — initiate reports & issue reminders/default notices in line with company policy and lease obligations.
- Maintain property management database. Entering all new landlords, properties & tenants into data base. Ensuring tenancy schedule and data accuracy is maintained.
- Property maintenance — Determine all current and future maintenance requirements. Investigate and action tenant reports on maintenance. Create work orders, and inspect & review works and ensure pricing is economically viable.
- Service contracts — ensure contracts are complied with. Seek quotations as instructed.
- Seasonal Maintenance – coordinate all gutter cleaning, reticulation on/off, air-con testing for summer & winter.
- Manage fit out and/or make good requirements as required and instructed by the Client.
- Insurances — ensure adequate insurances are affected by tenants and contractors. Maintain a register to track policies/renewals. Manage claims where required ensuring works are appropriately processed & all communication filed.
- Variable Outgoings — prepare budgets and arrange annual reconciliations in line with lease requirements. Organize independent audits where required.
- Property inspections — coordinate & conduct inspections — provide written reports to owners on template provided.
- Client liaison — maintain ongoing communication with Tenants & Landlords, responding promptly. Work consistently to build professional relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Leasing vacant properties — Provide history and assistance to the Sales and Leasing team with respect to the leasing of any vacant managements. When instructed by the Managing Director independent leasing assistance may be required.
- Oversee data entry of invoices and tenant recovery of invoices.
- Action calendar reminders for all aspects of property management, including rent reviews, lease expiries and insurance renewals.
- Assist Trust Account Manager (TAM) with End of Month and Creditor Run processing.
- Assist TAM with monthly standing charges and other recurring processes.
- Oversee filing and document control in compactus and computer systems and archiving.
- Oversee Key Register Management – maintain key register.
- Maintain security bond & bank guarantee register.
- Maintain Lease documentation including registration of Lease documents, archiving and pdf duplications.
- Initiate Systems & Procedures as required and/or directed.
- Any other work as directed by the Managing Director
A salary circa of up to $85k + super will be offered to the successful candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”