Our client is one of the fastest growing strata management companies in WA and their knowledgeable and experienced team are focused on achieving innovation and customer service excellence.
The General Manager recognises the need to be happy in the workplace and places an emphasis on fun and professionalism as the core culture of the business.
About This Position
As a result of significant growth, a new opportunity has arisen for experienced Strata Managers to join our client’s team, both full time and part time opportunities are available.
- Communication with clients.
- Liaising with council of owners.
- Preparation of agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets.
- Reading and interpretation of by-laws.
- Attend, convene and conduct meetings as required.
- Provide advice on relevant legislation.
- Arrange building works as required.
- Correspondence – general letters, notices etc.
- Reviewing and coding invoices.
The above list of duties may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Strata Manager and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook (important), Word and Excel. The successful candidate must also have the ability to problem solve and work in a team environment.
Our client is offering to the right candidate a good salary, depending on experience.
Please send your CV to Julie Della, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”