Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Source, negotiate, contract, monitor and follow up with retailers that meet the asset vision and brand strategy.
- Developing and implementing a Leasing plan to achieve agreed objectives in conjunction with Senior Property Managers.
- Development and implementation of leasing strategies, including tenancy mix strategies.
- Lease negotiation, documentation and instructions to the leasing administrator.
- Liaison with tenants and real estate agents.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of market trends and movements in rental values.
- Work with Senior Property Managers to prepare leasing forecasts and budgets
- Prepare and maintain a database of current and prospective clients
- Assist with the management of all legal and insurance requirements pertaining to leases
- Follow guidelines and update tenancy mix strategy
- Generate leads and gather contact details. Qualify leads into cold / warm / hot, based on both the leads interests and the tenancy mix strategy.
- Hold detailed, up to date information on current spaces available for lease, including where relevant, floor plans and amenity details.
- Attend weekly leasing meetings and update retail team on active negotiations.
- Control of income and expenditure and explanation of variances to budget.
- Monthly reporting (to include photographic material where appropriate) to management.
- Acquire a sound working knowledge of the lease.
- Be aware and understand all legal and insurance requirements pertaining to leasing.
- Maintain a database of current and prospective retailers.
- Be aware of competitive retail activities.
- Maintain awareness of other shopping centre's and other retail leasing activities.
- Maintain a high level presentation.
Preferred Skills and Attributes
- 5+ years' experience in a Leasing Role.
- Experience in dealing directly with Retailers.
- Customer service experience.
- REIWA Property Management Registration.
- Knowledge of and experience in development leasing strategies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Access applications.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Results driven
Our client will offer a salary package commensurate with your expereince. Also on offer is an annual discretionary bonus scheme and excellent staff incentives and services.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group via email to email@example.com or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”