About This Position
Our client is a respected and highly successful real estate agency located SOR. They are seeking a committed and self-motivated 1st class Property Manager to join their team of professionals, who take pride in offering complete solutions in customer service.
Your duties will include, but not limited to: -
- Day to day management of approx 90 well managed and maintained properties.
- Processing of applications and the selection of tenants.
- Preparation of lease documentation.
- Bond preparation and disposal.
- Conduct property routine inspections and final inspections.
- Property maintenance.
- Communication with owners and tenants.
- PCR updates.
You will possess the following skills: -
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Current driver's license.
- REBA Certificate of Registration.
- Knowledge of REST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Exceptional presentation.
- Good sense of humour.
- Enjoy working in a fantastic team environment.
Our client will provide you with support staff to assist in the successful management of your properties and no end of month processing required.
If you love property management and are seeking a long-term business relationship valuing honesty and integrity, then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to Julie Della, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”