About This Position
Located in Willetton, our Clients are seeking to appoint an experienced Property Manager who can execute end to end property management.
You will handle a portfolio of approximately 100 properties and your tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Home Opens
• Tenant Enquiries
• Processing Applications/New tenant sign up
• Arrears Management
• Routine Inspections
• Property Condition Reports updates
• Lease Renewals
• Final Bond Inspections
• Provide quality communication and feedback to both owners & tenants
• Court Attendance if necessary
• Trust accounting & BDM work handled by a dedicated person
• Current Property Management Certificate & driver's license
You will be supported by a very experienced team who enjoy having fun in their work environment, therefore it's important for you to be down to earth with a great sense of humour. This is a dynamic and challenging role, where you will be integral in helping the company achieve its goals of growth and development, whilst we in turn will help you achieve yours.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the skills you bring to the business with team bonuses available.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”