About This Position
Our Clients are a dynamic and multi-faceted property group offering comprehensive services across new home & land, apartment developments, project marketing, construction, finance, real estate and property management. Well established within Western Australia. Our Clients has a current property portfolio in excess of AU$400 million.
We are seeking an experienced, real estate sales administrator who values clients and excels at nurturing relationships. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will provide support to the sales and marketing teams and liaise with brokers, settlement agents and other stakeholders. Experience in handling trust accounts is preferred and familiarity using Salesforce. A positive outlook and organised nature is essential. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a very progressive team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Property / Real Estate Sales and Contracts Administration essential
- Process Listing Authorities and manage listing files
- Manage and track vendor paid advertising
- Monitoring receivables
- Manage Project Sales contracts from signing to settlement
- Updating in-house database throughout the sales process
- Liaising with settlement agents, brokers, solicitors and key external stakeholders
- Contract and document preparation and review
- User management of all online advertising portals
- Administrative duties include but not limited to minute taking, reporting and organising sales training events
- Provide support to the sales team when required
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Experience in managing a high volume of tasks and projects
- Understanding of CRM database and DocuSign is highly desirable
- Very high proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ideally experienced in project sales administration
- Excellent customer service and phone manner
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a real estate agency, land developer environment preferred
- Ability to follow set systems and procedures and provide feedback
- This role is exposed to client and company sensitive information, candidate will need to be confidential in their manner and dealings.
In return, our Client will offer the opportunity to work for a company unlike any other with exceptional benefits and outstanding development opportunities. The right candidate will be switched on and ready to get started.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”