About This Position
Our client is known as one of Perth’s leading property developers, who pride themselves on their culture and genuinely invest in their people.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients to achieve an efficient and effective experience, while providing all clients with a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivery of contract documents to customers
- Weekly proactive communication to customers regarding but not limited to updating progression of file, timeframes, contractual requirements/obligations and regulatory requirements
- Prioritising and delivery of conflicting deadlines and deliverables
- Proactively drive jobs through pre-construction process in order to prevent any delays
- Liaise with relevant departments in order to assist clients with any queries
- Maintain a line of communication with clientele throughout all stages of construction
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience working in construction for a Perth developer/builder in an equivalent role.
- Exceptional customer service and professional approach to work
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this role provides the platform for a natural career pathway and progression. This is your chance to work for a respected company in a fun, team-based environment which takes pride in the work they do at all levels of the business.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”