About This Position
Reporting to the Senior Director of Asset Management, you will be positioning yourself within a challenging and rewarding environment with excellent long term career potential within this privately owned multi-disciplinary property, construction and investment group specialising in the development, management and construction of commercial, industrial, retail and residential property with additional interests in the wine and renewable energy industries.
Applicants will possess the following experience:
- Commercial property experience in either hands on property management or administrative duties within the corporate / commercial property industry;
- Strong computing skills - Word, Excel and general IT expertise;
- REST Trust Accounting or similar property trust accounting packages;
- Professional presentation with mature attitude with the ability to demonstrate flexibility within a small, close knit office environment
- Excellent office administration skills with the ability to time management.
A salary circa of up to $60k + super will be offered to the successful applicant.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director at People In Property Recruitment Group via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the "Apply Online" button and your C.V. will be confidentially sent to the above email address.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”