About This Position
Our Clients are a dynamic and multi-faceted property group offering comprehensive services across new home & land, apartment developments, project marketing, construction, finance, real estate and property management. Well established within Western Australia they have a current property portfolio in excess of AU$400 million.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to work closely with the General Manager and provide support to the sales and marketing team. A positive outlook and organised nature is essential. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a very progressive team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Property / Real Estate Sales and Contracts Administration understanding essential
- Updating in-house database throughout the sales process
- Administrative duties include but not limited to minute taking, reporting and organising sales training events
- Assist in the recruitment of staff
- Assisting in tracking overall company KPI’s
- Assisting in managing Sales Reps to reach their KPI’s
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Experience in managing a high volume of tasks and projects
- Understanding of CRM database and DocuSign is highly desirable
- Very high proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ideally experienced in project sales administration
- Excellent customer service and phone manner
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a real estate agency, land developer environment preferred
- Ability to follow set systems and procedures and provide feedback
- This role is exposed to client and company sensitive information, candidate will need to be confidential in their manner and dealings.
In return, our Client will offer the opportunity to work for a company unlike any other with exceptional benefits and outstanding development opportunities. The right candidate will be switched on and ready to get started.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”