About This Position
Yes, our Clients offer a base salary which will be discussed at your interview.
Our Client is a fantastic place to carve a career. Surrounded by honest, enthusiastic, like-minded people, you’ll enjoy being part of a trusted company that’s helped shape our great state since 2002.
With a range of services under one brand and are a market leader in Western Australia.
Our Client specialise in the following:
• House & Land Packages
• New builds, renovations and developments
• Real Estate – including real estate sales and property management
• They are up to date in the latest market trends
This is an office based role and then weekends at site offices such as Willetton, Hammond Park, Orelia, Landsdale and Tapping – this is always changing depending on where our Clients new land development sites become available. Leads are provided to you, however you are also expected to generate your own business lead and prospective purchasers.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Current WA Real Estate Sales Registration (Not required initially)
- Ability to communicate and engage prospective Purchasers over the phone and face to face.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to consistently liaise with the Clients.
- Work autonomously as well as a part of the Team.
- Self-motivated with the drive to succeed.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills/computer literate.
- Good presentation.
- High Degree of proactivity and problem solving skills.
On top of your base salary, commission will be 0.5% of the package price (this including the land and build – e.g. average package of $450k payable at settlement of the land). There is also upsell bonuses on top of this of up to $2,500k on top of the 0.5% of the package price.
You have the potential, the stock, the marketing and all the right elements to achieve handsome income. A base salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”