About This Position
Our Client was established in 1967 and manages over 140 suburban residential & commercial complexes. They can sincerely boast about a fantastic culture and office environment with great staff retention. They also offer excellent systems and procedures. The position is full-time Monday to Friday 8.30pm – 5.00pm (limited after-hours meetings required).
- Hands-on management of your own strata portfolio
- Chairing Annual General Meetings & Extraordinary General Meetings
- Setting Budgets
- Arranging maintenance to common property
- Insurance Claims
- General administration
- Liaising with owners and council members
- Minimum standards of service & requirements will apply
- Ongoing training & development on a regular basis
- 95% of meetings conducted in the office during normal business hours
- 5% of meetings conducted outside of the office.
- The portfolio consists of industrial properties and residential villas with basically the only common property being the driveway.
This is not your usual “fiddley” strata management portfolio. The total portfolio is 60 complexes and you will be working with another experienced Strata Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years Strata Management, Real Estate or Finance experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Easily adaptable to change and embrace new technology and systems
- Experience with Strata Master advantageous
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”