About This Position
Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team to advise on digital strategy and identify digital improvements to improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies.
You will be measured on the quantity and quality of digitally obtained leads as well as your ability to optimise campaign performance to meet strategic business objectives.
- Manage the corporate websites and the online portals, including CMS, web fixes, redirects and optimisation.
- Manage digital projects including web, the online portals and other technologies.
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns and analyse and report on all digital activities.
- Liaise with external suppliers, including their platform technology provider, advertising and digital agencies and mailhouse.
- Own and optimise all digital marketing assets.
- Reporting and analysis of key digital data to maximise ROI.
- Management and optimisation of all PPC and social media campaigns.
- Continual search engine optimisation efforts.
- Manage UX and functionality improvement projects for digital platforms including websites, apps & client portals.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or Communications related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ experience within a digital marketing role with a focus on PPC, SEO and SEM plus at least 1 year in a management role.
- Proven high level of professionalism, maturity and sound judgement.
- Able to communicate and influence.
- Your exceptional people skills will enable you to build effective relationships at all levels of the business.
Experience and proficiency with the following would be an advantage:
- Building WireFrames
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Setting up and optimising Google Adword campaigns
- Best practice in social media
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”