About This Position
Are you an enthusiastic, efficient, and dynamic Property Manager?
Our Client is seeking to appoint a like-minded professional to join their current team. You will be supported by a professional culture of honesty and mutual respect. You will need to enjoy the challenges, demands, and rewards that come with being part of a trusted and ethical company, a company that's been sharing its success with the West Australian community since 2002.
With a dedicated Leasing Agent, Marketing and Trust Accountant in place, and with a mix of some Property Condition Reports outsourced, our Client’s Property Management Department is structured to allow their Property Managers the time and space to focus on what they do best – providing exceptional service to their clients. The successful Candidate for this position will initially hit the ground running with their own manageable portfolio of 120 properties with end to end management duties.
- Would you like to be part of an exceptional opportunity with a very well known and established brand City based office?
- Are you organised, thrive on structure and like the safety net of working with proven procedures?
- Do you possess an eye for detail?
- Do you have a strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act?
- Are you very good at building rapport with landlords and tenants?
- Do you have a current and valid Property Management Registration?
- Do have an Australian Drivers Licence?
- Are you Interested?
Our Client offers a company car for any outside work, a salary circa of $60k - $65k + super depending on your experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”