About This Position
Our Client is looking for an experienced Leasing Officer to undertake the following duties to assist a team of Property Managers in this inner-city Real Estate Agency.
- Leasing residential properties
- Assisting in listing new rental properties
- Assisting in Vacating Tenancies
- Assisting the Property Managers in ad-hoc duties relating to managing rental properties
- Assisting and maintain all files within the portfolio
- Home opens & Tenant sign ups
Skills and Experience
- Excellent and friendly customer service skills
- Computer skills - proficient use of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Real Estate Software Package experience (e.g. Gee Dee, Rest, Property Tree, Property Me, Filesmart, Inspect etc)
- Thorough understanding of Property Management Procedures
- Licensed Property Manager
- Current West Australian Drivers License
- 6 months experience in a similar role.
A company car is available for all outside work.
If you are looking for a fast paced, action packed company, then come join us. COME ON!
A salary of up to $50k+ super will be offered.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”