About This Position
Due to a growing employee base (currently stands at 130 employees), we are currently seeking an accomplished HR & Recruitment Manager to join our Clients team based just on the outskirts of the CBD. Reporting to the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing the end to end human resource function across the Group.
This is a fantastic role for an experienced and energetic individual who wishes to make a difference to a dynamic organisation.
- Ensure compliance with HSEQ requirements.
- Co-ordinating and driving the recruitment process.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company.
- Management of employee records.
- Development a structured salary and remuneration system.
- Interpretation of and appropriate application of awards and enterprise agreements
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR Federal and State requirements.
- Providing the necessary support systems for the Payroll Department.
- Managing induction and training systems.
- Developing succession planning systems.
- Administering performance management processes and change management processes.
- Management of the exiting and termination of employment contracts.
- Degree in Human Resources.
- 3+ years in Human Resources and Recruitment.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of Human Resources policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Work experience within the real estate, property or construction industry will be highly regarded, but not essential.
A salary of up to $100k + super will be offered to the successful applicant.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”