About This Position
Our Client, Pirone Builders are a small family run business located in Malaga. Our Client prides themselves on exceptional customer service and perfection for all their clients.
Pirone Builders construct architecturally designed mansions, multi unit development and commercial/industrial tilt up offices and bulky goods.
They are seeking to appoint a new person to their team on a part time basis.
- Preferred Days: Tuesday and Friday
- Preferred Hours: 9am to 3pm (negotiable)
- Preferred: BEIMS, CHEOPS, DATABUILD Software Package or a very computer literate person who can easily learn new systems.
- Essential: Bank Reconciliations, Accounts & General Bookkeeping Skills
- Essential: Accurate data entry skills – eye for detail
- Essential: Preparation and submission of BAS & PAYG payments to ATO
Other duties will also include front line reception, assisting in building variations, filing, purchase orders, confirming subcontractor agreements and general ad-hoc duties as required.
This is a permanent part time position, therefore you will be entitled to pro-rata holiday, sick and public holiday pay (should your designated day fall on a public holiday). The salary on offer is pro-rata of $65k to $70k plus super (or approximately $33.00 to $37.00 per hour plus super).
Please visit our Client's web site at http://pironebuilders.com.au for further details.
“We Speak Your Language”