About This Position
Our Client is a small family run business located in Malaga. Our Clients pride themselves on exceptional customer service and perfection for all their clients.
Our Clients build architecturally designed mansions, multi-unit development and commercial/industrial tilt up offices and bulky goods.
They are seeking to appoint a new person to their team on a part time basis.
- Preferred Days: Tuesday and Friday
- Preferred Hours: 9am to 3pm (negotiable)
- Essential: BEIMS Software Package
- Essential: Previous experience in the building and construction arena
- Essential: Bank Reconciliations, Accounts & General Bookkeeping Skills
- Essential: Accurate data entry skills – eye for detail
- Essential: Preparation and submission of BAS & PAYG payments to ATO
Other duties will also include front line reception, assisting in building variations, filing, purchase orders, confirming subcontractor agreements and general ad-hoc duties as required.
This is a permanent part time position, therefore you will be entitled to pro-rata holiday, sick and public holiday pay (should your designated day fall on a public holiday). The salary on offer is pro-rata of $65k to $70k plus super (or approximately $33.00 to $37.00 per hour plus super).
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE ABOVE ESSENTIAL SKILL SET WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”