About This Position
A CPV Property Consultant / Valuer is required by our Clients, who are one of Australia’s most experienced and well-regarded property services companies with expertise across the full spectrum of property classes.
Specialising in valuation and advisory they provide value-add and risk adverse solutions to a wide range of property decision makers and stakeholders.
Our Clients are a growing and sustainable business across Australia & New Zealand, with global links. It harnesses the energy of local ownership that ensures expert local knowledge in all the areas we operate in.
Their Perth office is growing at a rapid rate, with numerous panel appointments, primarily in the non-finance sector.
Primarily working in their Commercial & Development division, and based from their Subiaco office, this role involves working on various valuation projects involving a wide range of asset classes, including complex consultancy situations.
The successful candidate will receive a high level of administration support and work closely with all members of the valuation team to meet monthly group budgets, where necessary supporting RPV and Cadet Valuers.
This opportunity offers the right candidate exponential long-term growth in a rapidly growing business which has a clear expansion mandate. They remunerate their team differently, with a focus on providing a sustainable and competitive salary, which is team focused and quality driven.
If you are looking for a firm to do high volume, low quality work this role is not for you. If you are looking to widen your experience, and enhance your professionalism, our Clients would like to meet you.
This role may also suit someone looking for an opportunity to harness their own client network and take active responsibility for business growth.
The candidate must have an outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills with a strong client focus and a can-do attitude in order to thrive in this busy and high paced office environment.
- A competitive base pay structure, dependent on your experience
- Group performance bonuses
- State of the art IT platform & security
- Opportunity to diversify your property consultancy & valuation skill set
- A range of training and leadership programs
- Friendly and supportive team environment, offering a flexible work / life balance
- Previous experience
- CPV qualification required
- Previous experience as CPV will be favourable
- Sound understanding of commercial & development valuations
- Understand complex valuation principals and methods and apply them accordingly
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- High levels of enthusiasm, energy and resourcefulness
- It is a condition of employment that staff are to have a current drivers’ license, their own vehicle and a Federal Police Clearance (which will be paid for by the business).
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”