THIS ROLE IS ON HOLD DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, HOWEVER, WE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE YOUR CV'S IN PREPARATION FOR WHEN SOCIAL DISTANCING IS OVER.
About This Position
The position assumes functional responsibility and full accountability for overseeing the day to day operation and performance of a specialised division (well known & successful company).
The purpose is to provide leadership, guidance and direction to Officers and Supervisors to ensure that they can perform their roles effectively and efficiently and that agreed performance criteria are being achieved.
- Staff/Resource Management (Leadership);
- Site Business Management;
- Relationship Management (Internal & External Customers, Clients & Stakeholders);
- Significant experience in a multi-site operational environment;
- Working knowledge of the application of relevant awards or industrial instruments;
- Broad experience in budgeting, forecasting, analysis and cost control over a multi-site operation;
- Very high levels of numerate and literate competency;
- At least 5 years experience in an operationally oriented management role;
- Detailed understanding of technical equipment (hardware & software) related issues
- Intermediate levels of computer literacy (especially Excel, Word & Access)
- Detailed understanding of rostering, cost analysis and resource control;
- Ideally, you will have a tertiary qualification in business management, accounting or related fields;
- Participation in regular in service/external training programs;
- Security Industry Standard Training.
The position offers a salary of $80k+ super, parking and a car allowance of $15k or a company car can/may be negotiated.
If you meet the criteria above, we look forward to receiving your application.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”