THIS ROLE IS ON HOLD DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, HOWEVER, WE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE YOUR CV'S IN PREPARATION FOR WHEN SOCIAL DISTANCING IS OVER.
About This Position
Our Client is located on the outskirts of the CBD and has a portfolio of residential strata properties consisting of 825 lots (61 buildings) raging in size from 6 to 43 units.
They are seeking to appoint an Assistant Strata Manager full time (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm), remuneration around the $45k plus super depending on previous experience.
Our Client currently has four portfolios but will be making five portfolios from the current 4 portfolios. Our Client’s growth is phenomenal, and they will be looking in the new year for 2 Strata Managers. Should you be successful in securing the role, your position will be required to provide one on one support as well as a varied and broad roll in the office and supporting team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in Portfolio Management to 2 portfolios
- In the issuing of memos, tear off’s and breach letters
- In actioning work from council and general meetings
- Maintain key register
- Archiving and Filing (minimal as they are 80% electronic)
To be considered for the role:
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player
- Well presented
- The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level focus on customer service
- Reliable and professional approach to work
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible and work collaboratively
- Previous experience in a role of Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar in the Strata Industry or real estate industry
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a pressured environment
- Knowledge of STRATAmaster and fileSMART would be advantageous
- Certificate IV either in Property Operations or Community management preferred but not essential as work-based opportunity to complete this is available and will need to be done within 4 years.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”