About This Position
Our Client is located on the outskirts of the CBD and has a portfolio of residential strata properties consisting of 825 lots (61 buildings) raging in size from 6 to 43 units.
They are seeking to appoint an Assistant Strata Manager full time (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm), remuneration around the $45k plus super depending on previous experience.
Our Client currently has four portfolios but will be making five portfolios from the current 4 portfolios. Our Client’s growth is phenomenal, and they will be looking in the new year for 2 Strata Managers. Should you be successful in securing the role, your position will be required to provide one on one support as well as a varied and broad roll in the office and supporting team.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in Portfolio Management to 2 portfolios
- In the issuing of memos, tear off’s and breach letters
- In actioning work from council and general meetings
- Maintain key register
- Archiving and Filing (minimal as they are 80% electronic)
To be considered for the role:
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player
- Well presented
- The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level focus on customer service
- Reliable and professional approach to work
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible and work collaboratively
- Previous experience in a role of Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar in the Strata Industry or real estate industry
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise in a pressured environment
- Knowledge of STRATAmaster and fileSMART would be advantageous
- Certificate IV either in Property Operations or Community management preferred but not essential as work-based opportunity to complete this is available and will need to be done within 4 years.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”