About This Position
Our Client is located on the outskirts of the CBD and has a number of portfolios specialising in residential strata property.
They are seeking to appoint an EXPERIENCED Assistant Strata Manager on a full-time basis (Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm).
Duties will include:
- Assisting two Senior Strata Managers
- Assisting in issuing of memos, tear off’s and breach letters
- In actioning work from council and general meetings
- Maintain key register
- Archiving and Filing (minimal as they are 80% electronic)
To be considered for the role:
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player
- Well presented
- The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high-level focus on customer service
- Reliable and professional approach to work
- Ability to take initiative, be flexible and work collaboratively
- Previous experience in a role of Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar in the Strata Industry or real estate industry
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a pressured environment
- Have a high level of computer skills
- Knowledge of STRATAmaster and fileSMART would be advantageous
- Certificate IV either in Property Operations or Community management would be favourable
- Inhouse and external training on the Strata Amendment Act 2018 will be provided
- Current Police Clearance
A salary of $55k + super will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”