About This Position
Our client, located in Claremont, is seeking to appoint a Senior Strata Manager, for a full time position.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our client's very friendly, vibrant and expanding strata management company as a Strata Manager. The successful Strata Manager will be strata managing a well-managed, diverse and friendly local portfolio of up to 35 strata complexes.
If you're interested, please read on as we are looking for a dynamic individual who:
- Can provide high quality service and strata advice to Strata Companies and their Councillors
- Has previous experience in managing a diverse portfolio
- Has very strong verbal & written communication skills
- Has confidence in mediating and negotiating with a diverse range of people
- Is very well organised & displays effective time management skills
- Has experience with preparing budgets, meeting agendas and writing minutes
- Can chair meetings within and outside business hours
- Has experience with Strata Master, File Smart and its portal
- Can work well autonomously as well as within a small team
Our client is offering a salary of up to $80k + super depending on your experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”