About This Position
Experienced Property Manager required by our well established clients in Subiaco. Please note that this role is a 12 month Maternity contract. Located in the thriving centre of Subiaco and West Perth, with a warm and friendly atmosphere of dedicated professionals.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established property management team to further support the maintenance and growth of their portfolio; although technical ability and experience is highly sought, our clients will prioritise the right attitude and enthusiasm chief amongst our criteria.
Here is your chance to work for a leading Perth Real Estate Company!
- Attractive salary package for the right candidate.
- Office iPhone will be made available.
- Bonuses & Commissions for portfolio growth.
- Tidy portfolio of 100 within close proximity to the office.
- Dedicated assistant & Trust Accountant.
- Free private parking bay.
- Fun, energetic & super-friendly team environment.
Skills and experience:
- Preferably 4+ years' experience as a Property Manager.
- Hold a current driver's license.
- Have a current Property Management Registration.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism.
- Demonstrate a high standard of personal presentation.
- Experience using PropertyMe and IRE preferred.
- Comprehensive management & administration of your portfolio.
- Generating & executing lease documentation.
- Ensure arrears minimisation.
- Effective co-ordination of repairs, maintenance & follow-up.
- Co-ordinate & facilitate ingoing & outgoing property inspections & reporting
- Negotiate & implement lease renewals & rent reviews.
- Maintain existing relationships & develop new relationships to a very high standard.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”