About This Position
- Our Clients have an established, long-standing presence in the property market with experienced staff behind the brand. They offer a warm and welcoming team who have come together to share their passion for the industry. They provide the flexibility to run the allocated portfolio as your own and without micro-management. Our clients offer a highly competitive remuneration package.
- Our Clients support change, so they give you the room to grow and opportunity to broaden your skills.
- Specialised training, support and mentoring from professionals in the industry.
- Close proximity to cafes and lunch options.
- Our Client is a progressive agency which opened its doors in 17 years ago. They are a boutique, independent and multi-skilled agency consisting of a highly experienced team of real estate professionals including sales, property management, strata and qualified administration staff.
They have a medium-sized team of 15 employees, prominently located in the leafy riverside suburb of Applecross. Our clients will be moving to new offices in March and you will enjoy the amenities of a new office, with a warm, friendly team who are happy to help or share the workload.
We are searching for a Senior Property Manager with a natural flair for the industry, with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join our team. Our Clients only assign only Senior Property Managers to their rental properties. These individuals can competently deal with all aspects of the management whilst maintaining a select portfolio to provide premium service to both landlords and tenants alike.
Our Clients are proud to say the majority of both the Sales and Property Management team have been with the agency for five years or more. Their retention of staff shows qualities in an agency which we have long inspired to be, and they are after just the right fit.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess:
- A current property management registration and up to date CPD
- Three years' experience in residential property management
- A can-do positive attitude and first class communication
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to leave your clients with a lasting impression
- Excellent personal presentation
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for property management
- The ability to multi-task
- Your own vehicle and a valid driver's license
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”