About This Position
Our Client has a thriving real estate agency located in North Perth. They are highly service driven and client focused - their brand and culture are paramount.
If providing world-class service is your passion, then our Clients need YOU. An organization is only as good as its team members and they only want the very best.
Our Clients have a modern vibrant office environment where every employee works hard to achieve their personal and company objectives.
As an outstanding Property Manager, you will take over an extremely well-managed, mostly northern suburbs portfolio of around 100 properties. You will have the benefit of a dedicated Department Manager to support you and a Trust Account, no EOM or paying creditors, along with the use of a company car (during work hours). All PCR’s are outsourced.
Team collaboration and ideas are encouraged to improve systems, procedures and client outcomes.
They are a fast-paced and fast-growing organisation and the right candidate will quickly flourish. As a growing organization, career opportunities in the long term for the right candidate are available.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide prompt responses and outstanding service to all of their clients and being only too happy to go the extra mile.
- Nurture relationships to ensure all their clients, both tenants and owners, are receiving the ultimate property management experience.
- Professional and efficient end-to-end portfolio management, with new PCR’s outsourced and some assistance provided with routine inspections.
- Conduct compliance checks of properties, write special conditions, produce legislatively compliant documentation, etc.
- Ensure seamless on-boarding of new properties and tenants.
- Conduct thorough and meticulous Routine & Final inspections.
- Co-ordination of maintenance requests through to finalisation and closing of work orders.
- Daily arrears management - rent and invoices.
- Advertising and leasing of properties, scheduling home opens in advance and conduct after-our weekday home opens and Saturday home opens. Time off in lieu provided.
- Manage prospective tenant enquiries, screening/processing of rental applications and tenant selection.
- Ensure prompt and regular communication with owners during vacancy and high-stress events.
- Negotiate positive outcomes with owners and tenants.
- Proactive lease renewals and rent/bond reviews.
- Strong time management skills along with sound administrative and computer skills.
- Ability to review workload daily/weekly/monthly & allocate time in calendar to ensure all tasks completed timely.
- Promote our other services to clients, such as our sales team, as required.
- No mobile phone, however, there is an after-hours emergency phone on a roster.
The ideal candidate will be a professionally presented and knowledgeable property manager with great energy and experience managing a busy portfolio.
Above all, you must have a strong customer-service orientation. You will take pride in your work and always strive to deliver exceptional quality service to the highest standard in everything that you do.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written required.
Highly developed conflict resolution and negotiation skills along with the ability to problem solve under pressure, while retaining service focused diplomacy.
You will be looking for a challenge in an energetic environment, be KPI driven.
Other requirements include:
- Sound knowledge of Property Tree preferred (REST suitable also)
- Thorough knowledge of the RTA and other relevant legislation pertinent to your position
- At least 2-3 years consistent experience as a Property Manager. (Consideration may be given to an outstanding super-switched on property manager with less experience, be ready to prove yourself)
- Current Property registration & CPD points up to date
- Valid driver’s licence and right to work in Australia
- Positive energy and always solution focused
- Coachable and willing to work collaboratively with your team
- A daily commitment to maintaining a positive team and company culture
- Punctual, reliable and transparent
A negotiated salary will be available to the right candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”