About This Position
Our Client is an NFP organisation located in Northbridge. Free parking is provided.
- Provide high quality tenancy management by ensuring the timely, accurate, and efficient operation of our Clients rental collection and arrears recovery systems.
- Conducting property condition reports, tenancy sign up, entry procedures, lease and rent reviews, and exit procedures.
- Liaising with the Asset Management Unit in relation to tenanted and vacated property maintenance.
- Coordinating financial and administrative tasks to our Clients standards, such as reporting, complaints, compliance, quality and accountability requirements.
- Maintaining accurate property and tenancy data in all required systems.
- Representing our Clients and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Maintain customer focus by:
- Providing information and advice to tenants to assist in the sustainability of the tenancy.
- Ensuring fair and transparent property allocation processes.
- Providing appropriate support to wider team and organisation.
The position is to commence from Tuesday, 24.03.2020 until and including Friday 08.05.2020
Also, it would be a requirement the candidate has both a working with children’s check and police clearance. If you do not hold these clearances, our client can assist with obtaining these. However, it would be preferred if these were already to hand.
Hourly rate will be negotiated on experience plus superannuation and free parking.
Previous experience with NFP or Low Income Housing Property Management/Services would be highly regarded.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”