About This Position
We are seeking Senior Strata Managers for one of Perth’s best managed and highly regarded Strata Management companies located on the CBD outskirts. This role is a 5-day week position with an RDO once per month to someone that is experienced to manage: -
- Portfolio No. 1 has 66 schemes/870 lots
- Portfolio No. 2 has 51 schemes/650 lots
Both portfolios are residential properties only.
- Previous experience within the Strata industry is preferred
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Have a high level of computer skills
- Current police clearance
- In house and external training on the Strata Amendment Act 2018 will be provided
- Exceptional assistant help provided
- Holding of a Certificate IV in Strata Community Management or Certificate IV in Property Services (Operations) would be favourable.
Our Client’s office hours are 9:00am to 4:00pm, however both portfolios do require the Strata Manager to attend after hour’s meetings which generally commence no later than 5:30pm but mostly between 4:00pm and 5:00pm starts.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Attending to all phone calls relative to the portfolio
- Attending to all email’s relative to the portfolio
- Taking, preparing, and distributing minutes of meetings
- Liaising with the Council of Owners, owners, and property managers to cultivate good relations and ensure all expectations are being met
- Document management of Strata Company files both electronic and hard copies
Assistants will assist with the distribution of the Notice of Annual General Meeting, issuing of work orders, quote requests and insurance claims, action work from minutes of meetings, issue breach letters and send memos. Financial department will do all financials and budget with input from Strata Manager.
We are looking for an exceptional, highly organised, and confident individuals with good communications and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Attractive remuneration for the right candidates. Portfolio 1 would be around the $80k plus super and the smaller portfolio around 70k plus super.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”