About Our Client
Our Client’s catch phrase … IT’S TIME TO RAISE THE BAR IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
Our Client’s philosophy is based on the security of knowing that their Clients’ requests will be met every time and that their Property Managers are fully equipped with the skills and systems required to manage their Landlords investment.
Our Client guarantees to their Landlords the following:
- Zero tolerance policy towards rent arrears
- Competitive loan and insurance opportunities
- Priority access to market intelligence
- Detailed reporting on inspections and maintenance
- Industry best training, education and resources
About The Role
Our Client’s total portfolio is 200 properties. Currently this is managed by a long-standing Property Manager within the business, who is very passionate about the entire portfolio, gaining the respect and admiration of all the Landlords. Currently managing this portfolio with the assistance of an assistant who is taking to Property Management like a “duck to water” – all Home Opens are undertaken by the assistant as well as any ad-hoc directives from the Property Manager. A Sales Administrator takes care of the reception and bank reconciliations as well as receipting rents and the Property Manager undertakes all EOM duties on Property Tree.
Our Client would like to change the focus of their management style and is seeking either an experienced Assistant who is looking to have their own portfolio in the next 3 to 6 months or an experienced Property Manager who is keen to take on 100 properties end to end.
This position would best suit someone living in the following suburbs:
- The Vines
- Lower Chittering
- Or someone who just prefers to work outside the hustle and bustle of a typical Perth Real Estate Agency.
To be eligible for the role, applicants must possess the following:
- Current WA Drivers License
- Current Property Management/Sales Registration
- Computer Literate with Property Tree or a similar software programme in real estate
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”