About This Position
Our client is seeking an experienced Retail/Commercial Portfolio Manager to join their small and mature team of professionals. Duties will include following up on rental arrears, assisting in lease renewals and reviews.
You will also be required to assist in preparation of budgets, outgoings and organising general maintenance.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience with managing a retail/ commercial property management portfolio
- Experience in REST is highly desirable
- Be computer literate with proficiency in the Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay focused under pressure
Our Client is offering a salary of between $75 - $85k + Super to the right person and depending on experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della Managing Director, at email@example.com at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”