About This Position
We have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager who thrives on finding and converting leads to join their team in beautiful Fremantle.
Perhaps you have been a Property Manager for years and would love the opportunity to move into a different role bringing your expertise for client relationships to a new level?
Your role will be focused on bringing on new managements and growing our Clients portfolio and working alongside our Clients Property Management team.
Our Client offers great earning potential and generous rewards with a well known and established boutique brand in the Fremantle precinct. This newly created position has the sole aim to focus on property management growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively sourcing new rental listings.
- Negotiating with potential clients.
- Ability to build strong external and internal business relationships.
- Rental appraisals.
- Rental open for inspections and private inspections (required at times).
- Prospecting plans/reporting.
- Providing first class customer service.
- Market research.
- Smooth hand over from obtaining the listing and hand over to the dedicated property manager.
Skills and Experience
- Enjoys canvassing and chasing leads – do you thrive on the thrill of the chase?
- Enjoys the thrill of converting leads into managements?
- A demonstrated ability to meet targets and KPI's and find this challenge and rewarding?
- Strong people skills and ability to build relationships and sustain them.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- Current Real Estate/Property Management License with all CPD points up to date.
- Reliable car & a valid driver’s licence.
- A positive attitude with the ability to “go the distance”.
This is an AMAZING career opportunity to join a well respected and winning team. This is a full time, Monday to Friday role and our Client wants you to love every minute you are with them.
Our Client is offering an amazing salary plus bonus system and car allowance to an experienced BDM who has “runs on the board” to prove their worth.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”