About This Position
Our Clients are a growing International Group. They are a successful corporate property company located in the CBD that is part of an international commercial real estate group with over 200 offices worldwide.
Due to some restructuring, our Clients require a confident and hardworking Strata Manager to take over a diverse portfolio. You will play an integral role in servicing a varied client list and setting the platform to attract quality new business.
The successful applicant will be:
- Confident, professional and corporately presented.
- Experienced in strata or residential property management.
- Organised with a high standard of administrative capabilities.
- Reliable & responsible.
- Capable of working well under pressure.
- Have had previous experience in either strata or property management.
- StrataMaster would be an advantage, however not essential.
Duties will include:
- All aspects of Strata Management
- Liaising with councils of owners
- Managing communication and service delivery to owners
- Levy collection
- Monthly reporting to councils of owners
- Ensuring appropriate inspections are undertaken, reported on and all maintenance successfully completed
- Arranging the budgeting and financial requirements of the strata complexes
- Arranging and running meetings and issuing minutes
If you believe you have the capabilities to deliver in this challenging role at the highest standard, please apply today.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate – commencing from $65k + super to $120k + super depending on your expertise.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”