About This Position
Located in the iconic CBD St Georges Terrace, our client is an international organisation.
Due to one of our Clients, Property Managers meeting the “person of their dreams”, they are locating to the East Coast, therefore our Clients require a confident and hardworking Commercial Property Manager to take over a diverse portfolio. You will play an integral role in servicing a varied client list and setting the platform to attract quality new business.
The successful applicant will be:
- Confident, professional and corporately presented.
- A proven experienced Commercial Property Manager
- Organised with a high standard of administrative capabilities.
- Reliable & Responsible
- Capable of working under pressure at times.
Duties will include:
- All aspects of Commercial Property Management including some residential and industrial properties.
- Administer lease contracts & renewals.
- Manage communication and service delivery to owners and tenants.
- Rent collection, reviews & renewals.
- Monthly reporting to owners/tenants & Directors
- Ensuring appropriate inspections are undertaken and all maintenance successfully completed.
- Experience with Cirrus8 is preferred but not essential.
The position entails managing a mix of properties, roughly in equal proportions across industrial, office and retail tenancies. There is a mix of about 110 tenants spread across single tenant properties through to multi-tenant shopping centres and office buildings. The final portfolio mix will depend on the applicant’s experience and strengths.
Our Clients will offer a salary of between $80k and $110k + super depending on experience. Staff supply their own car if you wish to drive to the City (no parking provided), Our client does supply a pool car that can be utilised for client and property visits. These salaries include the employee supplying their own phone, however our Client will supply a work phone if requested.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”