About This Position
Reporting to the three Directors of this well-established southern suburbs boutique Property Agency, our Clients are seeking to appoint a Marketing/Administration Co-Ordinator on a part time role 2 days per week – Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
- Copywriting for all departments.
- Review of all templated letters/emails.
- Social media marketing.
- Blogs on websites.
- Develop system for future Business Development (to also implement).
- Update televisions for office with sale/leasing photos.
- Revise client welcome packs.
- Arrange client congratulation gifts ready for settlement/leasing.
- Assist reception when required (leave/illness/lunch).
- Load properties to CRM and other portals.
- Update email signatures.
- Arrange letterhead/signage/keys etc for future proposed change in company colours.
- Other marketing tasks as required.
A Police clearance will be required prior to commencement.
Our Client will offer the selected Candidate a salary of $55k + Super Pro Rata. Salary is paid monthly on the 15th of each month to your nominated account (2 weeks prior and 2 weeks in advance).
There is a probation period of 6 months.
Parking is available.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”