About This Position
Our Clients are seeking to appoint an experienced Property and Facilities Coordinator located in Fremantle.
This is part time position (28 hours per week), and the days and hours are:
Monday 9.00am to 12:00pm
Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 4.00pm
Public Holidays 10.00am to 4.00pm
The position will offer a pro rata salary rate of $107,250.00 plus super (approx. $55.00 per hour + super) to $117,000.00 plus super (approx. $60.00 per hour + super) depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Oversee the daily operations of the property.
- Promote and grow the business.
- Identify and respond to day-to-day maintenance matters.
- Liaise with tenants to resolve day-to-day operational matters.
- Assist with the negotiation and management of leases as directed by the Client.
- Assist with administration duties relating to tenant rental invoicing, electrical invoicing and marketing fund and arrears management.
- Participate in any site meetings.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and guidelines.
You will be an enthusiastic, professional who has a proven track record in the following areas:
- Strive to deliver high value services to meet customer expectations.
- Conduct management services in a professional and business-like manner.
- Perform duties and make decisions in an ethical manner.
- Support Equal Employment Opportunity policies and practices.
- Exhibit and encourage appropriate behaviours in a leadership capacity.
Technical, Professional and Specialist Criteria:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Property Management processes.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Facility Management processes.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal and customer liaison skills.
- The ability to negotiate and resolve heightened situations whilst keeping the Client and its tenants’ relationships intact.
- Proven analytical and computer skills.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”