About This Position
Our Client is an independent Agency with 50 years of Industry experience in Commercial & Residential Property Management & Sales, offering honest and personal service enjoyed by many long-term clients.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Routine Inspections
- Lease Renewals
- Final Bond inspections
- Home Opens & Leasing of properties
Our client offers support in the way of:
- Senior staff able and willing to support.
- New Property Condition Reports are outsourced.
- No trust accounting.
- Maintenance officer to support the role.
- Support with Routine Inspections
Our client uses software package of VaultRE which is an upgrade of MyDesktop.
Free parking and mobile are supplied.
To be considered for this role, Candidates must have the following:
- A current Property Management Registration
- A current Driver's License and reliable motor vehicle
- Experience as a Property Manager
- Outstanding time management skills,
- Willingness to follow procedures.
- Commitment to customer service
- High standard of written and verbal communication
A salary of $65k - $70k + Super + Car Allowance + Phone will be offered to the selected candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”.