About This Position
Our Client specialises in Land and Home packages and are seeking to employ an experienced, top performing, energetic, result driven Sales Professional to join their dynamic Residential Land Sales Team. If you enjoy an autonomous role with the ability to contribute to the marketing strategies and have a passion for real estate and providing a quality service to your clients, then an exciting opportunity awaits you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Attend the sales office each Wed/Sat/Sun. (Southern Suburbs).
- Weekend work required visiting builders display villages, etc.
- Completing weekly written reports required by Management.
- Achieving annual sales and settlement targets.
- Maintaining a high level of market awareness and understanding of competitor activities.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with New Home building representatives.
- Managing sale and contract conditions from execution to settlement. This includes following up on finance approvals until they become unconditional.
- Maintaining ongoing communications with buyers and building representatives to ensure a smooth settlement process.
- Delivering a top quality customer service experience to all buyers during the sales process and beyond.
- And any other duties assigned.
To be successful you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a proven track record of success in Land Sales, New Home sales or the established home sales market. You will possess a current Real Estate Sales Representative registration and will have a detailed understanding of the sales contracts/processes. You will have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with project builders and to communicate information effectively to buyers and building reps alike. A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, a current driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are essential.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive commission based package.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”