About This Position
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Commercial/Industrial Property Manager to join their small team of professionals.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Managing Director and two other Commercial Property Managers. You will enjoy working in a small team environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a commercial/industrial portfolio with great support from your peers and Managing Director whenever needed.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of REST (or similar package) as well as proficiency using the MS Office applications would be ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Contribute a positive, pro-active attitude to the team.
- Current Property Management registration and up to date CPD points.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Property Degree would be highly advantageous, however not essential.
Our client offers excellent administration support and a dedicated Trust Accountant. The remuneration on offer will reflect your experience in the current market and they would be looking at offering the successful candidate a salary commensurate with your experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email Julie@peopleinproperty.com.au at People In Property Recruitment Group (WA) Pty Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”