About This Position
Our client is one of the fastest growing agencies in Perth with a flat structure and strong team environment. With the team reaching just over 20 staff, our client’s portfolios consist of high net wealth individuals, as well as smaller investors.
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Retail/Commercial Property Manager (ideally with a stronger retail background than commercial, however not essential).
You will demonstrate the following attributes:
- 3+ years of Retail/Commercial Property Management experience.
- The confidence and ability to deal directly and communicate with their clients and tenants on all levels.
- An eye for detail and numbers and who is comfortable preparing property budgets, apportioning land tax notices and reviewing yearly VO reconciliations/audits.
- A great cultural fit for both you and our client.
- This position is very much a hands-on role and working with one owner who has 22 properties in your portfolio.
- The portfolio has favourable ratio of owners/properties with the potential of an additional owner (8 properties) in the near future.
You will hold the professional dignity of a Senior Property Manager who is able to balance your owner’s expectations and hold ground when required. You are managing 22 of this particular owner’s properties. In total this owner has 45 properties over 3 agencies. He is a “hands on” owner and was very fair during the COVID crisis and generous with his expenditure on properties.
The package on offer is outlined below, however this will depend on your experience and will be negotiated prior to an offer being made by our client.
- $110,000 per annum inclusive of super
- Car bay included.
- Property Management Referral Fee
- Commission based on additional income earned, such as a new lease or extension of a lease.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”