About This Position
Our client is a well-established, boutique property agency located in the southern suburbs.
We are seeking applicants who are looking to work part time – our Client is very negotiable on days and times. You will have at least 2-3 years working as a Commercial Property Manager or an Assistant Commercial Property. Perhaps you are return to a similar role after a short break from Commercial Property Management?
The bulk of the property are located in Mandurah and Rockingham, and you will be expected to manage a small portfolio and assist the Managing Director when required.
As a Property Manager you will take responsibility for your own property portfolio.
Through a variety of administrative, reporting and finance-related duties, you will join a small team of professionals which has a mixed portfolio.
- Undertake all aspects of general day-to-day property and administration activities.
- End-to-end management of the portfolio.
- First point of contact for lease renewals (existing tenants).
- This role requires budgeting, reconciliations and forecasting skills and will include direct communication with clients, tenants, property accountants and contractors.
- Undertake Market Rent Reviews - securing market evidence to support recommendations.
- Ensure all rent reviews, vacancies, arrears, and new tenancies are accurately reflected in MRI.
- Coding of invoices, financial accounting including accounts payable, receivable, and budgeting.
- Regular lease-auditing and maintenance to ensure information is current and correct.
- Monthly reporting to clients, including general issues, financial analysis, tenant matters, maintenance issues, upcoming works and arrears recommendations.
- Monitoring and follow-up of any defects and ongoing maintenance of the portfolio, assigning work and ensuring Work Orders are completed and actioned accordingly.
- Establish, maintain, and build conciliatory, pro-active open relationships with all stakeholders. providers.
Who we are looking for?
- A bright, enthusiastic individual, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in property management.
- Relevant degree is preferable, however not essential. (e.g. Bachelor of Business (Property).
- Requirement to hold current DMIRS Certificate of Registration as Property Manager (Real Estate and Business Sales Representative).
- Possess competent skills in utilising the MS Office Suite.
- Hold strong numeric and analytical skills in conjunction with high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Be a confident communicator with a demonstrated ability to engage within a team.
- Look for opportunities to contribute, innovate and add value.
- Demonstrate initiative and a proven ability to work autonomously.
A market competitive pro rata salary package will be discussed with the successful
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”