About This Position
Our client is a very well-established boutique property agency who is seeking to appoint a Receptionist / Property Assistant to join their lovely team. The position is located in the southern suburbs.
To qualify for the role, you will require the following experience:
- Previous real estate/property experience. The role would best suit a mature aged person who may currently be in high pressure role in the property industry and would like to “step down” and utilise their strong administration skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Current Property Managers License (Would be an advantage, however NOT Essential).
- Able to take direction from Senior Management and follow through with their instructions.
- Eye for detail.
- Very well presented and spoken.
- Although the position is based at the Reception desk, in this day and age of technology, phone calls are very few as all enquiries are directed through emails to the dedicated staff in the different Departments.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Parking is available.
The salary on offer is $50k to $55k plus super depending on your experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”