About Our Client
As the property industry becomes more sophisticated and more competitive, clients look for more specialisation, better information and more experience from their Agency and Property Managers.
Our client satisfies this demand by providing niche property management and consulting solutions.
Our clients have a committed team of experienced personnel able to deliver outstanding property services and advice to their clients.
About This Position
This position involves a combination of Sales Administration and Property Management Assistance, with the ability to directly support the Property Management team in various aspects of Property Management and the Sales Team.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch. Parking is available. This role is situated in one of the loveliest southern suburbs.
Duties would include:
- Administration support for the Property Management Team.
- Sales Administration support for the Sales Team.
- Relief Reception (if required)
- Total control of maintenance functions – receive enquiry, obtain owner authority, create work order, finalise job.
- Typing lease renewals and reports.
- Liaise with tenants regarding vacating, bond inspections and disposals, rectification of works and ensuring timelines are being met during vacancy periods.
- Advertising properties for lease and making necessary appointments with prospective tenants for viewings.
- Receiving and thoroughly checking applications for approval by management
- Conduct the sign up of lease documents with approved applicants.
Applicants will demonstrate a solid background in real estate and understand the fundamentals of sales administration and property administration. This role would be ideal for an experienced Property Manager of Real Estate Executive PA who would like to take a step back. Ideally, the selected candidate will hold a current Western Australian Property Managers License/Sales Agents Licence and be up to date with CPD points. Immaculate presentation, a strong office administration background with highly developed written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Salary circa of $60k-$65k + super.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”