About This Position
We are seeking a Senior Strata Manager for one of Perth’s best managed and highly regarded Strata Management companies located in Mt Lawley. This role is a 5-day week position with an RDO once per month. Parking is provided.
Our Client’s office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. The Strata Manager is expected to attend after hours meetings which generally commence no later than 5:30pm but mostly between 4:00pm and 5:00pm starts.
Duties would include but not limited to:
- Attending to all phone calls relative to the portfolio
- Attending to all emails relative to the portfolio
- Taking, preparing, and distributing minutes of meetings
- Liaising with the Council of Owners, owners, and property managers to cultivate good relations and ensure all expectations are being met
- Document management of Strata Company files both electronic and hard copies
Assistants will assist with the distribution of the Notice of Annual General Meeting, issuing of work orders, quote requests and insurance claims, action work from minutes of meetings, issue breach letters and send memos. Financial department will do all financials and budget with input from Strata Manager.
We are looking for an exceptional, highly organised, and confident individual with good communication and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Our Client is offering a salary of up to $90k+ super (negotiable) on experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”