About This Position
Our Client is located in North Beach with fabulous ocean views – summer or winter and is a family owned and operated Real Estate Sales Agency. They are seeking to appoint a bright, friendly, dynamic Personal Assistant/Administration Assistant to join them in an exciting and rewarding journey in real estate
Do you have great organizational skills and a passion for real estate?
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and sending reports
- Assisting in the administration of appraisals.
- Following up contacts and leads on behalf of the Principal
- Assisting in accounts
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Previous real estate experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the use of all MS Office products and internet (MYOB and REX experience is a bonus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Capable of prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new requirements, work under pressure, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude.
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously in a small quiet office environment.
- Professional presentation.
Our Client will offer hours and days to suit you either on a contract basis (e.g., own ABN) or on a permanent part time basis. The salary on offer is between $60k + super to $75k+ super depending on your experience and whether you to choose to work through an ABN or on a permanent part time basis.
Please note this is a home-based office.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”